Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fanni
Contributor II
Message 1 of 13

Auto renewal refund

Jump to solution

Hello,

I just had an auto renewal that I was not aware of and was a huge surprise. I am trying to reach someone with this problem but can't reach the phone number at all and can't get an answer from the the facebook page too. Can someone help me with this please? Got this number when I was trying to reach the customer support on phone as a reference number: 2936390896

I did not want to renew my subsciprion and would like a refund for it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 13

Re: Auto renewal refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Fanni,

As spoken earlier on call the refund has been initiated and Service request number is 2936390896. Usually the refund will take 5-7 business days to credited into your source account. You can use the below links to purchase McAfee and for contacting McAfee support in future.

Purchase McAfee

Contact Support

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @Fanni,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please follow the below information to contact our support team,

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription ensuring all your devices/computers are protected. More information on Auto Renewal is in the below McAfee Document,

McAfee Auto Renewal

We are sorry that there is no option to check your subscription and help you with process the refund through Community. Kindly contact our Chat support where they can check your account and process the refund as well if applicable.

Also, please let us the country you are speaking so that I can provide you with the contact number to contact McAfee support. 

If in case you face any problem kindly reply to this post to take this further.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Fanni
Contributor II
Message 3 of 13

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've got this in the email...

Thank you for contacting McAfee Consumer Support and creating Service Request 2936390896. We hope you received the assistance you needed.

For additional assistance with this Service Request in the next 90 days, call support at 0800 028 7581 and reference this service number. Support is available 24 X 7.

That number I can't even reach. I'm in the UK. I understand what is a renewal, but I did not want to renew it, and I did not get any notification about it, so I want to cancel my membership and get a refund. According to the policy I can get it as it took my money only about 2 days ago. So hard tp get in touch with anyone at the company about this that if I won't know that it is a real company I would think it's a scam. I need help about the refund, but only phone is available that I can't reach and nobody answers on social media pages too.

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @Fanni,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to the nature of this issue, I have sent you a personal message. Kindly, check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

bijesh_ks
Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Jump to solution

You can reach customer service team at 0800 028 7581 (UK) and they will help you with the refund

Fanni
Contributor II
Message 6 of 13

Jump to solution

I think you did not really read all the answers...

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @Fanni,

As spoken earlier on call the refund has been initiated and Service request number is 2936390896. Usually the refund will take 5-7 business days to credited into your source account. You can use the below links to purchase McAfee and for contacting McAfee support in future.

Purchase McAfee

Contact Support

Regards,

Allwyn I

Sunny5913
Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem as Fanni...

The number "cannot be reached". If like a refund for the subscription that wasn't every supposed to renew. My SR number is 2937515165

Hopefully it all gets sorted quickly.

Thanks in advance. 

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 9 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @Sunny5913,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly, check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

Sunny5913
Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Jump to solution

There's no "envelope icon" for me to press in order to view the private message and therefore I can't respond to it. I tried to save my "private message settings" but it just refreshes the same page... Where else should I look for this "envelope"? 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community