Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kanishka_SL
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Auto Renewal Refund Request

Hi McAfee,

I encountered a unexpected auto renewal for a device that I no longer use. On the MCAfee site we are supposed to contact the 24 hour hot line number +18666223911 but it does not work for me after numerous attempts. I was charged 74.95 SGD for my auto renewal and I want my money back. Please support as there is no other way to Contact McAfee(Hot Line no longer responds)

Regards

Kanishka

5 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 6

Re: Auto Renewal Refund Request

Hi @Kanishka_SL 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Kanishka_SL
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Dear Sudharsanam G(McAfee Support),    

I sent you a private message with my details.

Regards Kanishka

Kanishka_SL
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Dear McAfee @Sudharsanam_G1 

It is not allowed to post e-mail addresses and phone numbers on this thread. However I have sent the requested details via a private message addressed to you several days back. Still I did not get an acknowledgement or response to that. You can call me at anytime on the provided number. Please refund my money. It is an unfair business practice to charge your customers for what they haven't used.

Regards

Kanishka_SL

GaneshR
Message 5 of 6

HI @Kanishka_SL 

Greetings From McAfee!!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. As mentioned in the thread, we will be calling you and get your issue sorted out at the earliest.

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Kanishka_SL
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

@GaneshR @Sudharsanam_G1 

Appreciate if you could give me a solution rather than promising to call(and never call) every time I write on this forum.  I am tired of waiting. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community