Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duffeb
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Auto Renewal Refund - No one answers the phones at McAfee

Jump to solution

Like apparently hundreds of others that have found their way to this forum, I would like a refund on my Auto Renewal. Received no notice that Auto Renewal was pending and this was on a laptop (my sons) which will no longer even boot up.

The customer service page says call wait time is 5-10 mins .... HaaaHaaa! - I've been on hold for an hour now.

Guess McAfee 'strategy' is to not answer phones and let the 60-day refund request window run out so they can then deny refund.

I would like a response from McAfee - please!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 9

Re: Auto Renewal Refund - No one answers the phones at McAfee

Jump to solution

Hi @Duffeb 

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message requesting few details to contact you and proceed with the refund request. 

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Duffeb 

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message requesting few details to contact you and proceed with the refund request. 

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

VictorR
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Being trying to get someone on the phone for 2 days. The refund number just has a dail tone. I would like a refund can you please tell me how to get it back. I do not want the service from this company.

VictorR
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

@Bharani_BD

Being trying to get someone on the phone for 2 days. The refund number just has a dail tone. I would like a refund can you please tell me how to get it back. I do not want the service from this company.

Kumar_suman
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @VictorR ,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private Message. Kindly revert back with the required details to help you further regarding this.

Regards,

Kumar

Kumar_suman
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @VictorR ,

Greetings from McAfee.

As we discussed on the call, we have initiated the refund from our end. 

Regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Montey0211
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Nobody can get through for a refund!!! Tried for over an hour this morning!!! Want a refund! 

Gabor2105
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

Me too the same problem. PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME ASAP. Please refund my money 

Kelley1
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. Been calling for days now but there is never any answer. This is rediculous. Is this how McAfee deals with refund requests? I no longer want the autorenewal package, why is it so hard to get a refund? Please respond!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community