cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peacekeeper
Message 1 of 7

Anyone posting get the curser jumps around on a mobile?

Jump to solution

Posting on my Samsung s20+ 5g and after say 3 lines of typing the cursor gets a mind of its own and when I use the back space key it jumps several letters back not the 1 I asked. Then the enter key jumps 100 lines down not 1 when I try to start a new paragraph.

No such issue on my Samsung Tab A here. Will try a S10 tomorrow but this issue only happened past week. Rebooted s20+ and cleared browser cache  no change.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 7

Re: Anyone posting get the curser jumps around on a mobile?

Jump to solution

Hi @Peacekeeper 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you are referring to McAfee App on the device. Can you please elaborate on this so that we will be glad to assist you further.

Regards,
Hari

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Peacekeeper 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you are referring to McAfee App on the device. Can you please elaborate on this so that we will be glad to assist you further.

Regards,
Hari

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

Posting here on the forum. Not the app.Thought I explained that. Will try another mobile later today to see if that happens on it.

Sms and email work fine BUT same issue using my wife's S10 mobile. Seems you have an issue here. Only thing different in the tablet is I use Chrome to read forum. The mobiles use Samsung Internet.

Testing using Internet via samsung Internet  seems fine typed a line without bouncing all over the place.  Seems you do have an issue with samsung mobiles. Happens after 3 lines of type or so.

Testing on mobile using Chrome. So far ok so seems it might be a Samsung internet and Samsung mobile incompatibity with your forum. 

Or am I just unlucky

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

I would add been on forum here for 15 years all phone types and only seen this past 2 weeks.

Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

@Hari_durairaj 

If you cannot answer this please forward to community manager to investigate.. Still happening on the two mobiles but not on the tablet. Only difference is tablet has no sim.

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Tablet is Android 11 while mobiles are 12. No update valuable. Internet browsers are same version.

Peacekeeper
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

Seems it is the forum software  and samsung internet program. Works with forum and Chrome. 

Have not checked recently bit that was the cause when I wrote this post.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community