Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chasm49
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Adding New Devices to my Account.

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I want to add both a  Lap Top and a  P.C. (Windows  10)  to my Account, and cannot see anywhere that explains how to do this.

As a non-techi (?), [;ease keep your answer/reply simple.

I look forward to a  response. 

Thanks

Chasm49

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kimorajason
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Adding New Devices to my Account.

Jump to solution

Yes, you can use the same Microsoft Account on up to 10 computers and keep your files and apps and settings synced between them. Its one of the benefits of using your Microsoft Account on multiple computers. I know This Because I  add my website Tennishunter both on LapTop and a  P.C..

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kimorajason
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Adding New Devices to my Account.

Jump to solution

Yes, you can use the same Microsoft Account on up to 10 computers and keep your files and apps and settings synced between them. Its one of the benefits of using your Microsoft Account on multiple computers. I know This Because I  add my website Tennishunter both on LapTop and a  P.C..

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community