cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bakhaa
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

About purchasing All Access 2012 for 5 devices

Am trying to purchase this product for the 15+ devices as stated.

I assume it means I can use it on 5 laptops, 5 desktops and 5 tablets or does it only mean 1 of each.

http://www.mcafeestore.com/store/mfe/Content/pbPage.psmfe_uk_all_access?resid=TxulgQoHAtYAADaOMnMAAA...

Also I am not able to find th elink to purchase it at the lower advertised price then the download link price - why is this?

Thanks

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: About purchasing All Access 2012 for 5 devices

I'm afraid we don't know too much abouyt the licensing side of things here.  Best to contact Customer Service directly, they are open Monday to Friday at the link under Useful Links at the top of this page.

Contact them via online chat or telephone, it's free.

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call us at 020 79490107.

Estimated wait time: 10-30 minutes

Hours of Operation: 09.00-18.00 local, Monday through Friday

You can protect 15+ devices whatever that means, I would imagine anything in the list and I don't think a limit applies to any particular part, it could be 15 pcs or 1 pc and 14 tablets or phones or whatever.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community