Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkoryn
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

3 user renewal question

Jump to solution

I have a 3 user subscription which recently came up for renewal.  It renewed automatically and the new date shows up on my security center screen.  The other user is my daughter who is away at college.  When she looks at her security center screen, it is still showing the old date for expiration and she's concerned because it appears that she will be without protection in about 2 weeks!  What do we need to do with her laptop so it reflects the new date?  I should mention that she's been the 2nd user of the 3 user subscription for over 8 months now with no problems.  I would have thought that when the subscription renewed, it would automatically be reflected on all users security center screens.  Can anyone help us?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BigJ
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Re: 3 user renewal question

Jump to solution

Ex_Brit wrote:

The date should eventually update by itself but any questions regarding accounts have to go through Customer Service.

You as the account holder should phone them to check this out:

Telephone Customer Service

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 1-866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and  order number. Telephone charges may apply.
Average contact length: 10   minutes
Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes
Hours of Operation:  Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

Hi Peter would it maybe speed things up if original posters daughter right clicks on the M in taskbar by the clock and clicks on verify subscription?

Jerry

Message was edited by: BigJ on 4/26/10 9:05:54 AM CDT

Message was edited by: BigJ on 4/26/10 9:06:25 AM CDT

View solution in original post

5 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

The date should eventually update by itself but any questions regarding accounts have to go through Customer Service.

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 1-866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and  order number. Telephone charges may apply.

BigJ
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Ex_Brit wrote:

Hi Peter would it maybe speed things up if original posters daughter right clicks on the M in taskbar by the clock and clicks on verify subscription?

Jerry

Message was edited by: BigJ on 4/26/10 9:05:54 AM CDT

Message was edited by: BigJ on 4/26/10 9:06:25 AM CDT
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Oops, I forgot about that simple procedure...too much going on, my mind is short circuiting!

Thanks BigJ.

rkoryn
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Thank you both for your helpful answers.  All is well now and correct date is now showing up in the Security Center.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Glad it's OK now.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community