Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arcticdonkey
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

platform attack detected : pc bricked

Jump to solution

Hi i ve bought a pc from a friend few years ago , and after the replacement of the power jack, the pc is now lock. Unfortunatlly my friend passed away , so i dont have any idea for the password.... i hope you will be able to help me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Re: platform attack detected : pc bricked

Jump to solution

Hi @arcticdonkey 

Technical support for Intel Anti-Theft and McAfee Anti-Theft ended on March 31, 2015. This means that Technical Support agents can no longer provide support for these products. Technical Support agents do not have access to your unlock password. Please contact the Laptop system manufacture for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @arcticdonkey 

Please follow Document ID: TS101986 in service.mcafee.com to unlock your computer which is locked by McAfee/Intel® Anti-Theft. 

arcticdonkey
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

hi , i have actually already read all the documentation. 
But i can't have unlock the pc , because i havent the password or the token, the last owner of this PC is dead so i cant neither have access to his recuperation email adresse . 
Do you have any other solution ? 
i ve tried to contact your french phone service but nobody seems to care about me and my problem .

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @arcticdonkey 

Technical support for Intel Anti-Theft and McAfee Anti-Theft ended on March 31, 2015. This means that Technical Support agents can no longer provide support for these products. Technical Support agents do not have access to your unlock password. Please contact the Laptop system manufacture for further assistance. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community