Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
budiman
Former Member
Message 1 of 13

Intel anti theft locked my laptop

Jump to solution

IMG_0228.JPG

really hope if anyone can help me to fix this problem , you can contact me by email Personal email address removed for your privacy/safety/and And Spambots.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 13

Re: Intel anti theft locked my laptop

Jump to solution

Hello

Anti-theft Support ended 2 years back and hence we will not be in a position to assist further. You may contact the System Vendor / OEM to see if they can help.

Anti-theft End of Support ->  http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS101986

View solution in original post

12 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 13

Jump to solution

Please contact Technical Support for assistance, as we Moderators are incapable of assisting you with your Account. https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
budiman
Former Member
Message 3 of 13

Jump to solution

i already contact like your suggestion  but it doesnt help much . please guide me by online to fix this problem .

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 13

Jump to solution

As I explained we have no access or capabilities to assist you. I will attempt to ask our internal Tier 2.5 Technicians/Engineers on your behalf to assist you. Please monitor this thread, as I am uncertain of their on/off hours.

sanjay

Could you kindly assist this user please?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
budiman
Former Member
Message 5 of 13

Jump to solution

Ok thanks , hope they can help me

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 13

Jump to solution

Hello

Anti-theft Support ended 2 years back and hence we will not be in a position to assist further. You may contact the System Vendor / OEM to see if they can help.

Anti-theft End of Support ->  http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS101986

budiman
Former Member
Message 7 of 13

Jump to solution

is there any solution? Maybe you know some easy way to fix this, because it makes me confuse , i hope you can guide me

budiman
Former Member
Message 8 of 13

Jump to solution

Really need your help guys!!!

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 13

Jump to solution

While we understand your frustration, as Selvan stated in post #5, we are in no position to assist you. Please refer to that post.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
user_73533
Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Jump to solution

Catdaddy and Selvan, My laptop is a Sony Viao which I have replace the SSD on but only to power it up with Anti-theft locking my system out.  while I know this is EOL for support but I have never register for it (meaning that I did not even know there was a lock on it until I replaced the SSD and power it back on).  Now I'm stuck with the laptop locking me out and look pretty and using as paper weight.  Can you please assist in any way?  I can give you the platform ID if needed.  I really don't know what else to do as I have search all over the internet for a solution and finally stumble upon your thread.  Much appreciate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community