cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbar in Thunderbird?

If i mark a message as spam is it supposed to delete message because it does nothing

Tom

5 Replies

Re: Toolbar in Thunderbird?

Although I don't use the product I was just reading the help files in my SecurityCenter for pointers.  As far as I know it should move the item to the Spam folder from where yolu can delete it.

You can fine tune the filters in Advanced settings according to Help (Open SecurityCenter then click Help at right..Takes a while to open.

Technical Support might be of greater help until someone with knowledge spots this.

It's free to phone them or use their online chat and linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

spent two hours with tech suppoert on the phone...He finally told me if i re-installed it would fix it..It didn't..

There are some issues with Thunderbird I believe but support knows about them better than we do.  All I can suggest is ask them to escalate the issue to a higher level of support.

thank you..Is the next level  free support.?

Message was edited by: ttomm1946 on 3/27/14 1:25:05 PM CDT

Online chat and phone support is free, yes.   They also do have paid support but you don't need that, it's more for volume users.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community