Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dms26
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Toolbar and Mail Program Compatability

Which mail programs does the AS toolbar work with?  I  am using TB 11 and can longer wait for the new plug in.  I then switched to Windows Live Mail.  There is no place to activate the toolbar.  My subscription is due to renew in August and I am not paying $100 for an e-mail program to get spam filtering back.  If I can not filter mail by August, this almost year long problem will have cost McAfee a cutomer..  I am running Windows-7 Professional 64 bit.

3 Replies
mqsuser
Level 9
Message 2 of 4

Re: Toolbar and Mail Program Compatability

McAfee Total Protection beta is out which includes the AS 13.0 and latest TB11 plugin. Windows Live Mail is not supported with AS currently.

Try the latest MTP beta and use the new TB plugin and let us know the feedback.

AS currently support Windows Mail, MS Outlook (2003,2007 and 2010) and TB.

dms26
Level 9
Message 3 of 4

Do you have a link to the MTP Beta program.  My subscription is for Internet Security.  It looks like MTP is a step up.  Is that correct?

mqsuser
Level 9
Message 4 of 4

You can get the latest beta which is 11.6 release  from www.beta.mcafee.com and register yourself.

Yes MTP is a step up from Internet security.

You can run the beta program and see the TB11 plugin issue fixed there.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community