cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peacekeeper
Message 41 of 45

Re: Thunderbird 3.1 and Anti-Spam

Jump to solution

As I do not use TB I have passed this onto 1 of the techs who do use it at home. See what he says..

Also pointed them to another TB issue.

DeepButi
Former Member
Message 42 of 45

Jump to solution

Same message here.

As far as I can see, it only works on Inbox (to mark as Spam) and McAfee Anti-Spam (to mark as not Spam) folders.

I assumed it was an (absurd) feature.

hcheng
Former Member
Message 43 of 45

Jump to solution

Yes, the toolbar marking spam/not spam only works in inbox and anti-spam folder for now.

coxy
Former Member
Message 44 of 45

Jump to solution

I get the message error message "You cannot perform this action in the current Thunderbird folder" on my local Inbox and online Inbox folder. McAfee has not created a anti-spam folder in Thunderbird, which according to the online help files it should have.  I have re-installed Thunderbird and McAfee(used MCPR tool)

Message was edited by: coxy on 1/25/11 2:16:19 PM CST
hcheng
Former Member
Message 45 of 45

Jump to solution

Just to recap our discussion earlier, Anti-Spam plugin does not work with IMAP account at the moment. If any users are experiencing the same problem as coxy, you need to reconfigure the account type to POP3.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community