Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msjablon
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Mark as Not Spam function not working

I would like to Echo this prior thread which it seems has no Response and it is my Exact problem

Mark as Not Spam function not working

I am Running  McAfee Live Safe on Mozilla Thunderbird 24.5.0  On a Windows 7 Dell Laptop

Inspiron 17R 5737

All Mcafee Subscriptions and updates are up to date

I Just purchased this computer less than a month ago and would appreciate a patch to fix this problem

Thanks

3 Replies
k3tg
Level 14
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mark as Not Spam function not working

Try running http://mvt.mcafee.com/ to see if any issues with the software. If no issues with the software then I suggest you open a case with Technical Support and post the case number here so it can be followed up with one of the techs.

Actually it has been dead on Thunderbird since late 2013. I reported this then and provided logs about this and the slowness issue.

This antispam issue is fixed in version 13.0 and later and as this is on prerelease you should get it in 2 weeks or so. The release is throttled so it may take a while to get it and note the slowness issue persists unfortunatly.

catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I was unaware that Tony had replied to you. With his vast knowledge, he basically answered your question.

And I might add, that the suggestions made by k3tg were Good Advice.

Wishing you all the best,

Message was edited by: catdaddy on 5/10/14 8:54:08 PM CDT
Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community