Did you mean: 
cintia
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

Email reputation

Jump to solution

Hello,

Please help me!

How adjust the reputation of the domain?

It is classified with High Risk.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Re: Email reputation

Jump to solution

@cintia,  I can investigate this, and perhaps tell you why the domain is showing as High-Risk, but I can't change the Risk rating.

You need to contact SiteAdvisor or Trustedsource to find out why the domain is High Risk : instructions on how to do that are contained in two documents :

McAfee SiteAdvisor Site Rating Explanation + Appeal Process and How To Contact SiteAdvisor

View solution in original post

5 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello cintia and welcome to the McAfee Community Forums!

Until some of our more knowledgeable members and Moderators can arrive to review your post, would you please provide the domain name and/or the URL you are referring to as being high risk?

Thank you.

celavey
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Can you adjust it manually in your McAfee software?

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hold off, please. I received a PM about an IP address which may have come from cintia. I'm waiting for confirmation. We're encountering a problem with Private Messages, so I haven't been able to reply yet to the PM sender. If it's cintia I can put some info into this thread.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

@cintia,  I can investigate this, and perhaps tell you why the domain is showing as High-Risk, but I can't change the Risk rating.

You need to contact SiteAdvisor or Trustedsource to find out why the domain is High Risk : instructions on how to do that are contained in two documents :

McAfee SiteAdvisor Site Rating Explanation + Appeal Process and How To Contact SiteAdvisor

cintia
Former Member
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Thanks Hayton!

My problem is resolved!

The domain is classified with Minimal Risk.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community