Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dms26
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

AS Not Filtering Spam

None of my mail is being filtered.  I have it set to restricted and all check marks are cleared for size and any other exceptions.  I am running the latest version of MTP on a Win 7 64-bit PC.  The email client is TB and I do have the AS add on enabled.

3 Replies
catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: AS Not Filtering Spam

​,

Since I have chosen not to utilize (Anti-Spam) as a feature included with my 'Total Protection Suite'. Hopefully one of my Colleagues will pick up this thread, and add to the discussion. As they use Firefox opposed to my preference of 'Internet Explorer 11.

You can also contact Technical Support 24/7 at no cost; https://service.mcAfee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact  Via Phone/Online Chat being the quickest method.

All the Best,

Cliff

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

TB is filtering some of my limited spam.  Note the McAfee anti spam folder does not display unread emails due to a Mozilla issue that has not been fixed in 3 years or more. .

As CD suggested call support they might see something amiss

dms26
Level 9
Message 4 of 4

I will do as CD suggests and let you know what happens.  The fact there is no display of unread email does not bother me.  Not filtering is a something I need fixed.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community