cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayashree
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

purchased Dell inspiron 15-3558 model with preinstalled Mcafee but it shows only one month subscription

i have purchased Dell inspiron 15-3558 model with preinstalled Mcafee but it shows only one month subscription pl help me out in this,..

3 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: purchased Dell inspiron 15-3558 model with preinstalled Mcafee but it shows only one month subscription

​,

I am sorry there is nothing we can do regarding your account. I suggest contacting Customer Service, as they can sort out your issues. They most likely will run the 'Subscription Repair' Tool to correct your expiry date.

You can reach them from this link https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact  and it is free. Online Chat/Phone being the most expedient.

All the best,

Cliff

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4

Re: purchased Dell inspiron 15-3558 model with preinstalled Mcafee but it shows only one month subscription

Moved to > My Account Online > Discussions as more appropriate.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
user_127173
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Hi Jayashree,

You need to contact Support who will adjust the subscription in your PCs based on Order details from Dell. Kindly ensure that you have the Order details handy.

Toll Free number for India: 1800 3000 2454

NOTE: A Dell Order Number is assigned to a shipment on your order. If you purchased multiple items, they may ship separately and you will receive an Order Number for each shipment. You can find this number in your Order Confirmation email.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community