Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMike
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Techmate

Jump to solution

What is McAfee Techmate?  Is it a valid McAfee product?  I was offered this product on one McAfee protected PC and downloaded and installed it (could have been a mistake).  I cannot find a way to download it to my second PC or even very much information about it.  

Any information would be appreciated.  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Techmate

Jump to solution

Hi @RMike,

Greetings from McAfee .

McAfee Techmate is an application which is part of McAfee Techmaster. It is used to clean up junk files from the PC. Click on the link below for more information on the app

Techmaster

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

RMike
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution
Thanks. It's not easy to find when calling it the name of my application "Techmate".

View solution in original post

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hi @RMike,

Greetings from McAfee .

McAfee Techmate is an application which is part of McAfee Techmaster. It is used to clean up junk files from the PC. Click on the link below for more information on the app

Techmaster

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

RMike
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution
Thanks. It's not easy to find when calling it the name of my application "Techmate".
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community