cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kataf94
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Renewal abonnement

Good Morning, Yesterday I wanted to install a new antivirus and make a new subscription but before to do it i want to informe myself about the price etc. what normally do when you buy something. I had reinstalled my system because I thought I had been hacked and I havent find any solution. I click on Install Mc Afee antivirus which had given me satisfaction before (4 years ago) and to my great surprise it automatically subscribes me for 1 year. Does it seem normal to you? I don't know what price I will pay and then I was not given the opportunity to choose. I will contact support Monday with whom I am sure I will find a solution. But it's not normal Mc Afee he must behave loyally not like a vulgar pyrate.

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: Renewal abonnement

Hi @kataf94,

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly contact our customer support team by clicking on the link below who will help you in choosing the right subscription.

Customer support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community