Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allturk
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Purchase problem (for mcafee stuff)

Hi,

I can't purchase or renew neither total protection nor Livesafe. All billing information is true, In complete your order section, when push the place my order button, it gives error and can not place my order.?

İf you dont sell your program you can simply say it.

8 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 9

Re: Purchase problem (for mcafee stuff)

You can contact Customer Service and get your situation resolved. http://service.mcafee.com/

In addition you will most likely have to remove your expired Subscription, before attempting to Install your new one, which they can assist with you also.

Via Online Chat/Phone being the most expedient. Select your country.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
allturk
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

That is the problem in Turkey. Customer service is online or phone available only Monday to Friday at 10:00-19:00. And no any mail adress for customer service

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 9

Are you saying you cannot contact Technical Support/Customer Service through (Online Chat). That is strange? I can understand being incapable of 'Phone Support' being the weekend. Also 'Emailing' is by far the slowest method of contact.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
allturk
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Yes there is no any Customer service or support (online chat or phone support) at the weekend, and after 19:00 AM from Monday to Friday.

And no any mail support

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 9

Then I will defer to any of my Colleagues whom most certainly will pick up this thread, and add to the discussion. Please keep checking back the next couple of hours. For we Volunteer Mods are geographically located all over the World.

I apologize for not being capable of assisting you any further.

All the Very best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
allturk
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Thank you

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 8 of 9

You are most welcome Keep checking back please, as I said I am confident that someone will respond.

All the very Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
abesnake5
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

I want to delete Norton and install MacAfee. All the information in my MacAffee application is correct but I still get an error message at the top. What gives? 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community