cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_193497
Former Member
Message 1 of 8

New Dell Desktop - 15 Months subscription expires within one month

I bought three no of  brand new DELL Inspiron 3250 Desktop 3000 Series with McAfee® Security Center preinstalled for 15 month.

However, my all 3 desktop says it will expire in one months time.  what do I have to do to get the full 15 months subscription for anti-virus product.

My Invoice is attached

Regards

George

7 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 8

Re: New Dell Desktop - 15 Months subscription expires within one month

Accounts and billing

Go to the support site above and accounts or billing and call them. See the contact options and use that though....maybe first

Try the virtual assistant tool and select subscriptions and see if it can sort this out .

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 8

On your order it says Kapersky purchased. Have you contacted the correct firm or did you change the installed security program to Mcafee?

user_193497
Former Member
Message 4 of 8

Thanks for your promp reply

I purchaced  Kaspersky along with my computers, but after that i came to know that McAfee® is preinstalled in my desktop, I returned the Kaspersky back to the dealer.

user_193497
Former Member
Message 5 of 8

all the 3 desktop i purchased shows the same expiry date. Earlier i am using McAfee® and that time i used my email address for creating an account. This time i used my same email id.

I doubt may be because of using the same email id

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 8

Ok That answers my query I would try what I first said re the virtual assistant tool and then if no good support they will be able to help you if the tool does not.

If you right click the McAfee shield click on verify subscription that may help though could be what the tool does

Peacekeeper
Message 7 of 8

Moving posts to the My account forum

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 8

Hi Sibi,

You need to contact Support whom will adjust the subscription in your (3) PCs based on Order details from Dell. Kindly ensure that you have the Order details handy.

Toll Free number for India: 1800 3000 2454

NOTE: A Dell Order Number is assigned to a shipment on your order. If you purchased multiple items, they may ship separately and you will receive an Order Number for each shipment. You can find this number in your Order Confirmation email.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community