cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuvDarkness
Contributor III
Message 1 of 5

2FA Not Woking and Customer Service are telling you to wait..

Hello guys!

Please do not activate 2FA in your account as McAfee 2FA system is down for almost 3 to 4months and they are just ignoring us.

when I contacted their customer service, all they tell you is "once resolved our customer service will contact you."

when I told them to assist to removed 2FA from my account, they say they are not able to do it due to security issue.

So now I have a subscription and I totally not able to use. 

They just want your money, and they don't care about YOU! so, if your subscription is ending, I would HIGHLY recommend you change to another Antivirus service provider.

BTW McAfee Team, you can del or ban my account which I don't even care, I make this post is for those user like me, after your 2FA system is down, I CANT USE ANY OF YOUR SERVICERS WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR...

Maybe your high up they dont even care as long they earn money so I wish McAfee all the best.

Good Luck guys!

4 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 5

Re: 2FA Not Woking and Customer Service are telling you to wait..

Hi @LuvDarkness 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you further.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

LuvDarkness
Contributor III
Message 3 of 5

I'll give you my Case ID and you can looking it from there... I can comfirm even you cant give me an answer...

Case ID: 1-154381001

Ryan_H2
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Still the same issue as of 29 Aug 2023

Eff1dude
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Spoiler
Still the same issue as of 18th October 2023 and still the same response “we will let you know when we have fixed the issue”, Now going on for at least 5 months. What sort of company treats there customers with this much contempt?
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community