cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiran108
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

How to remove Red Symbol of My Site?

I have been working with bharatstudent.com for the last 5 years. During my period My Site has no malware, spyware information and and we have millions of users and its top 3rd social networking website in india. Recently we found that my website is marked in red status in McAfee Site Advisor..  This error will impact on our genuine users.

Please Help to remove the red status in Site Advisor...

Thanks In Advance..

4 Replies
adzhan
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to remove Red Symbol of My Site?

Sorry dude, but I'm not the person here that can help you. Why not you ask the admin instead? Or ask them how to do it?

ajacobs
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

I've moved this from a private discussion to our SiteAdvisor space. Hopefully an expert can help you soon.

spc3rd
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Hi Kiran,

I noticed you have created this post in addition to a post about the same problem you already have at this location:  https://community.mcafee.com/message/209975#209975?

It is generally preferable to remain with your original post since having dual posts on the exact same topic can be confusing to forum members attempting to help you.  Appealing a SiteAdvisor rating and receiving a decision back from the SiteAdvisor staff will take some time.  Did you follow the instructions for appealing the SiteAdvisor rating, given by Dinz in your other post?

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 10/10/11 4:33:53 PM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 10/10/11 4:34:43 PM EDT

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 10/10/11 6:04:47 PM EDT
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

spc3rd is right, this is a duplicate of an existing thread. This one will be locked.

Message was edited by: Hayton on 10/10/11 23:22:01 IST
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community